Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I really don't have anything to post about, so I thought I'd just freshen up the blog with a few cute pics Papa Bruce sent me from our trip to Florida and one of the snowman we built in our backyard right after we got back.

We are just plugging away here, staying as entertained as possible and happy to see March approaching soon. March brings promise, although no guarantees, of warmer weather, and we'll take that. Two years ago, March had several 80 degree days, which I remember well because Quinn was just a baby and we went for our first walks outside in the stroller. Here's hoping that's on the horizon for us!

Quite the picturesque background, eh?
Hmmm . . . do you think they look alike?

So fun to build this HUGE snowman! We rarely get enough snow here to do this. Since Andy and I are both six feet tall, you can see how big this was! I used Q's t-ball tee as a tripod to take this picture. : ) Sadly, our snowman was a mere melted mound with a wet scarf only 24 hours later. It was fun while it lasted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pat Schley said...

Actually, I think that Quinn is starting to look more like you all of a sudden! His face is changing shape, I think, but he certainly has Andy's smile!
Love you all....MOM

Courtney said...

you guys always have such great pictures...Quinn is such a cutie :)