Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Quinn's Eye View

Lately Quinn has been interested in taking pictures with the small digital camera I got for my birthday. He quickly learned how to do the basic procedures to make it work, including what button to press to view the picture just taken. My mom mentioned how it's neat to see the world from his perspective by looking at the pictures he takes, and I hadn't thought of that! I'm glad she said that before I simply erased them. Here are a few fun ones.

I love how in the above pic you can see he's sitting on the ground, his little shoes peeking out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat Schley said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Especially the first one which would be the way he sees you guys every day.
What a neat bunch of pictures!