Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Brown Can Do for Q


This year for Halloween, Quinn was a UPS man. I saw the costume at a local party store and knew it would be perfect for him, since his great-grandpa worked for UPS for 35 years, and his great-uncle has worked there for 20+ as well. We are definitely a UPS-loving family, and Quinn has been able to identify a UPS truck since he could talk. So, I knew it was great for us to enjoy, but I wasn't prepared for the huge response we got when we went trick-or-treating. Everyone LOVED it!! He was quite a hit.
Quinn was much more into trick-or-treating this year, but he still was confused about how it worked the way it did: why was it okay to suddenly ring everyone's doorbell in the neighborhood, and why was candy given as a reward for doing so? Then it got really confusing when we saw someone out in a Santa costume! I think his little brain, which has been trying for weeks now to figure out why there are simultaneously Halloween and Christmas decorations in many stores, just chalked it up to a strange but wonderfully sugar-filled night. :)


My little ham!

Quinn and his cousins

Quinn and Will, his trick-or-treat buddy. It was their third Halloween together already!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pat Schley said...

Love, love, love your title!!!
These pictures are great! Wish we could have been there to see him in person.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable costume!! Love it Sam! :)

Katie said...

LOVE the costume!! How creative! I love what a ham he is for pictures. That family shot is great, too! Glad Quinn had a good Halloween.

Abby said...

I can definitely see why people loved his costume--I LOVE it too!! And that pic of the 3 of you is great. You always have such good family pictures!

The Moser Fam... said...

Cutest UPS man ever...I'd order lots of things if he'd deliver them. What a doll! Glad you have been enjoying the fall together!

Lindsey said...

I wish he would deliver packages in my neighborhood! What a cute, sentimental costume! I love how Quinn hams it up for the camera!