Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Visiting the Thumb

We have done SO MUCH in the last month that it would take me forever to update everything completely, but I'll post a few pics while I have a couple minutes. We were invited up to the "thumb" of Michigan for a long weekend at my sister's boyfriend's family's lake house on Lake Huron. We had a fantastic time! Quinn is so very easy to travel with these days, and he loves the adventure in exploring new places. With the beach just yards in front of our house, he was fully satistfied.
Quite a ways off shore was a sand bar. Andy and Quinn could walk out there and wrestle, play, etc.
Carolyn, Mike, Andy, and Quinn enjoyed "The Big Slide" in the nearby town of Caseville.
I can't get enough of sunsets over water.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

punkinmama said...

Love that last picture!