Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Summer Photography Session

Since I'm so behind in posting, I thought I'd post some of my favorites from a photography session we did in early August. A friend of ours has recently started a photography business, so we jumped at the chance of having some professional pics taken outdoors. Unfortunately, it was roasting hot that night. Even at 7 p.m., it was 93 degrees! Still, we were very happy with the results. I loved how Quinn's spirit was really captured. That's what I wanted to record from this stage of life--his smile, his running everywhere, our little close-knit family, etc.
If you're local and are interested in our friend's business, check out http://www.joetography.us/blog/.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness - so many awesome photos!! Quinn looks SOOOO grown up! Thanks for sharing...those photos are absolutely beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Katie said...

They are beautiful!! He is such a handsome little guy. I think he could do commercials. :)

Abby said...

Great pictures, Sam! That kissing picture and the field one are two of my faves. Just too cute!