Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

5 months old!

I was thankful for the cooler weather this week for one reason--getting to dress Quinn in some warmer outfits that he's quickly growing out of! We love this Adidas outfit (with matching Adidas pants that don't show in this pic) from Daniel and Amanda Hernandez.

Quinn and Daddy were all smiles on Sunday morning.
I love this picture of our wonderful friends' boys Colin and Issac Kuhn. They are the most darling boys, and it's so fun to see what I have to look forward to. This picture cracked me up because Issac soooo wanted to pet Quinn's head but knew he wasn't supposed to. ( :
We had a very fun visit with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Dennis this weekend. Quinn loved swinging with Grandma Mary on our front porch swing.

1 comment:

Christina said...

OK -- we have to get together soon -- Quinn is getting so big. They change so much at this age. I can't believe he is 5 months already. I think my favorite baby age is 6 months -- so you have some real fun coming your way.