Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Quinn's sitting up!

Yup, this picture is proof. Quinn is sitting up! Of course, we have to place him in the sitting up position, and he can only hold himself that way for 30 seconds at most, but I'm counting it! Sometimes he leans all the way forward so his face is almost touching the ground and then pushes himself back up. Since he was born, people have commented on how strong he is, and we're definitely seeing that now. What a fun new skill!
The rest of these pictures are just fun moments from the last week.
Checking out the view from Daddy's shoulders
Checking out cousin Fiona
Having an absolute blast with Aunt Carolyn at her pool
Wearing a special shirt for Mommy that reads, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my mommy". Quinn told me he wanted to wear it. Really!! :)
Isn't this what rubber duckies are for? The kid won't even think about taking a pacifier but loves sucking on his rubber duckies during his bath. Go figure!
We've been working on helping Quinn learn how to soothe himself to sleep at nap time, and he finally discovered sucking his thumb. It melts my heart every time I see him asleep like this.

1 comment:

Christina said...

What great pictures -- I love it. Sitting up is so fun and sucking his thumb also melts my heart.