Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Super Saturday

After Memorial Day weekend and Andy taking Tuesday off to spend together as a family, it was a quick and low-key week. I didn't think I'd have any new pictures to post, but then this morning we caught some cute moments I thought I'd share.

Quinn loves hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed in the morning. He is so close to sitting up on his own and can hold himself up for a few seconds before tipping to the side or forward.
You guessed it--Quinn's watching the ceiling fan again and looks purely delighted.
What a great surprise! Andy's Aunt LuAnn and cousin Kamryn were in town for the day to watch a tennis tournament. We were so excited to get to see them for awhile!
What a dynamic duo--Daddy and Quinn!
It's a little blurry, but I love this face.

1 comment:

Christina said...

He is so smiley -- I love it.