Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun at the Pool

This was a full weekend with my parents coming to visit and with us making a one-day trip up to South Bend for Aunt Amy's shower. I'm glad we were able to relax at the pool on Friday and have some fun with my dad and sister (with my mom watching and taking pictures). Quinn absolutely loves the pool. He could stay in there all day, I think. He loves watching people splash around and especially loves watching little kids play, but since we usually wait to go to the pool until almost 5 (for less harsh sun), there often is no one at the pool but us!
Quinn continues to work on crawling and can scoot on his belly really well to reach toys he wants. He also continues to be our little piggy, devouring any foods I give him and showing no preference whatsoever for anything. He's eaten pears, bananas, applesauce, peaches, sweet potato, squash, and peas. And I can see his two bottom teeth just below the surface of his gums, so I think they might make an appearance very soon!

Poppa and Quinn

Quinn and Grandma in his robe after swimming

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh so much fun.

Pat Schley said...

Love these pictures!! Of course it dawned on me that the only pictures that I took of Quinn, I took on your camera!! I couldn't figure out where all the pictures were today....then I checked your blog....sigh.
What a great weekend of cheek smooching and other delights!
Love you all!!