Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hard at Play

These are some pictures I've taken the last few mornings of Quinn working very hard at playing. He is really into toys now, looking at them, banging them together in his hands, putting them in his mouth, etc. Every day he scoots more fluidly and quickly and can reach toys that interest him in no time flat. I love watching him play because I can practically see the wheels turning inside as he notices the colors, textures, sounds, and more. My little peanut absolutely delights me in everything he does. He is pure joy!
An oldie but a goodie--Quinn loves his plastic stacking rings.

He discovered this activity box for the first time today, even though it's been sitting by all of his other toys for a month. Now that he can sit independently, he can really enjoy the different sides of the box and also the beads on top.

I love this picture. Quinn absolutely loves the green "Blah" monster on Baby Einstein's "Baby Mozart". I went back to this part several times in a row to try to catch his smile with my camera, and it tickled him every single time that puppet stuck his tongue out. How darling!


Goofy kid! Who knows what he's doing here, but I'm glad I caught it because this picture cracks me up. Please note the straight-up fuzzy hair. It's currently my favorite feature of Quinn's (if I were forced to choose only one!).

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ethan loved the Green "BLAH" puppet also. I am glad you captured that smile on film because it made me remember back to when Ethan was that age.

Ben and Erin said...

This is a really cute picture of Quinn! I love that smile. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend!

Pat Schley said...

The pictures with the rings on all his extremities look like he's practicing to be a circus performer or at least to be in the Gamma Phi Circus at ISU someday!!! (but NOT as a student there!)These are great...tell Quinn we send a smooch and love from East Greenbush NY!!!
Love, Poppa & Grandma Schley