Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to Health Again

I haven't posted for a little while because our family was hit by the stomach flu last weekend, so there really wasn't much to take pictures of! It was our first family illness (not a milestone I'd been looking forward to, but an inevitable one, I know) and we survived. At first, Andy and I thought we were going to make it through with only one of us sick at a time, but all three of us were sickies one of the days. Quinn stayed in great spirits, though, and played pretty independently, allowing Andy and I to just veg on the couch and watch him.
So, here are just a few pictures from the last week in order to update my posts from the Halloween one. We got a new camera--a Canon Rebel XT--so I'm just learning how to use it to take better pictures than the old one took. I am so happy to have a new camera because as quickly as Quinn moves--and I know he'll just be getting faster and faster--my old camera couldn't ever catch the action.

The Kuhn boys came over to play one day. Look how cute they are all lined up!


Bath-time cutie!
Quinn got to see one of the only girls he knows (outside of his cousins)--adorable Clare Essenburg. Here they race to the top of the stairs.
At least someone in a Notre Dame jersey is doing something worth smiling about!

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

Clare had a lot of fun with her buddy Quinn. So cute! I also like your comment about ND. Very funny! Thanks again for being a great hostess. Hope to see you all again soon!