Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun pics

I'm getting pretty tired of winter and am starting to dream about days of walking outside, playing at the park, swimming in the pool, etc . . .I know spring is right around the corner, and I can't wait!
Here are just some random pics to share. This next one cracks me up every time I see it. Can you tell the kid loves lasagna?
We love playing with Quinn's cousin Fiona. It's so cute to see them interact more and more each time they're together.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat Schley said...

Good thing I made that bright orange bib for him!!! Kind of like you guys changing into red shirts on spaghetti nights, right??
TIP FROM MOM: Children always need a wardrobe of food-colored t-shirts.
Too cute!
Love you all muchly, MOM