Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mommy and Quinn

Really, is there any better job in the world than being a mom? Good gravy, I have fun with my Quinn. It is overwhelming how much I love him. I actually miss him when I put him to bed at night. Is that crazy? I'm sure much more challenging times are ahead, but right now, I'm having the time of my life.


I love, love, love going for walks. By far, the worst thing about winter for me is the loss of our daily walk. Can you tell by the scenery why I was just in heaven going for walks around where we stayed? One day, Quinn and I walked for over 2 1/2 hours (split into 2 walks, with lots of Cheerios).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sam, I'm so glad that you and your boys were able to enjoy a Florida getaway. I know how much you need sunshine in the midst of the winter blues. Hopefully, you feel refreshed and ready for spring! :)