Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Days

Spring has finally arrived in Indiana! I've lived long enough to know that doesn't mean a snowstorm couldn't happen next week, but I choose to live in today's sunshine and not worry about those kinds of realities! Here are just a couple recent pics.


Why do I love being a mommy so much? Moments like these. During dinner tonight, Quinn reached over and put his arm around my neck for the longest time, just giving me love. It was long enough for Andy to get the camera and capture one of my favorite moments ever so far.


Little kid, big ball . . . In Quinn's world, the bigger the ball, the better. The majority of our time outside is spent walking around carrying, throwing, then chasing various balls. This one is his favorite.

We were so happy to see the lovely DeKorne ladies on Sunday. It was our first time meeting little Ava, and it was hilarious to see how much alike Q and Ava looked, although Q is a good almost 9 pounds heavier. (Quinn weighs almost 29 lbs, by the way. That's the 91st percentile, or as I call it, an A- in weight! ( : ).
I also really liked this shot of Quinn "watching" music playing on the stereo and dancing along (see the blurry hand?). His favorite cds right now are West Side Story and Music Man.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pat Schley said...

I LOVE the one of Q with his arm around you!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
Hope you aren't washed away in all this rain....
Love you all....Poppa and, ummm, shoot...what is she called...hmmmm...ahhhhh....HI!

Lindsey said...

Sam, I hope spring stays around for a while, as I know it lifts your spirit like mine! I'm sure Quinn's arm around your shoulders will be a memory that holds a special place in your heart!