Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not too much to report from here. We're just doing our usual things: having play dates, playing outside, and enjoying guests who come to visit. After a weekend of wintery weather, spring should be sticking around for awhile. We definitely love playing outside.

Quinn is starting to cheese for the camera, as you can see in this pic with Daddy.

Cousin Fiona is walking now too, so let the good times roll! Here, they are playing at the water table at the Children's Museum.
Playing ball with Daddy . . . Thousands of hours will be devoted to this activity, I'm sure.
It was so fun to have Grandma Mary and Grandpa Dennis here. We didn't get any really good pics, but Quinn was so happy to see them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Sam and Andy! Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and say how happy I am that your family is so blessed. It has been a long time since Taylor, and my early exit... but hopefully you remeber me. Chad and Megan Parker turned me on to this blog, so when my wife and I had our first son last Saturday we created a site. It is jacobthomasstewart.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Take care guys-
Stew