Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The More Things Change . . .


. . .the more they stay the same. I had to laugh when I realized that these two pictures are almost exactly 2 years apart. Both show Andy and Quinn on our bed, watching a football game. I didn't realize until I downloaded the recent one that Andy is even wearing the same sweatshirt in both pics!
Jan. 20, 2007 above, Jan. 1, 2009 below

We finally got some snow here, but we're holed up inside in bitter cold temps--I think it's 0 right now. I did get some cute snow pictures when we braved the chill yesterday, when it was a much "warmer" 20 degrees, and I'll post those soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John Wisneski said...

Phew - I was starting to get bored at work...thanks for saving me! Can't wait to see pics of Q playing in the snow..stay warm Alberts!

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute comparison...and so nice that Quinn will sit still and watch a ball game! :)