Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to Normal

Quinn and I took a trip to my hometown in Illinois a few weeks ago. Andy had a sales meeting out of town, so we took the opportunity to road trip again. Other than Quinn waking up about 2 hours earlier than usual each morning, he is a great travel companion. He slept 2 out of the 3 hours on the rides there and back and thoroughly enjoyed exploring Grandma and Poppa's house. He loves being in Illinois (and so do I)!
One morning we went to visit Poppa at his office. Quinn has recently learned about meetings and how important they are, as in "you can't interrupt Daddy when he's having a meeting!", so he was very excited to have a meeting with my dad at his office.
And this is the best my mom could capture of a picture of Quinn and me. Even Quinn said, "Why am I making a silly face, Mama?" when he saw the picture. I wondered the same thing, little one!! :)
I finally remembered to get a picture of Quinn and my mom, even though it was immediately before loading him in the car to leave. There are few pictures of us with Quinn because we're always the ones taking the pictures!
We had fun at the zoo and several parks too, but I don't have those pictures to post. It was a wonderful memory-making trip!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: