Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Couple Collages

Today we went to Touch-A-Truck. Quinn had the perfect shirt to wear, thanks to Grandma Mary. If you click on the collage, you can see the pictures more closely. His shirt has cartoon pictures of just about every truck there is, and most of them were at touch-a-truck, which is an event held in a large parking lot full of different vehicles kids can wait in line to sit in. It was a good day for it, overcast and cool. The lines were very long, but thankfully at the end, so many people had left we could buzz around to the most popular ones without waiting too long. Quinn had a great time.
And the above collage is just of my silly boy having fun in his bubble bath the other night. He is such a joy! I love my sunshine boy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of the "Touch a Truck" event! Holden would be in hog heaven!!! Every little boy's dream, I suppose. Quinn's shirt is so cute! He looks like such a character.

The Moser Fam... said...

Love all of his cute faces! Hope you are doing well!

The Ledford Family said...

Quinn is the sweetest thing ever. I just love his blond hair and blue eyes. Precious!
I hope that all is well with your family. Shane and I are doing well and expecting twins in October! :)