Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow, snow, snow



So sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I actually figured not many were even checking this anymore, but then Andy said some people just commented this week (Hi, readers!:) ) so I will finally post. If I could only figure out how to post more than 4 pics at a time from Picasa, I really would stay up-to-date easier!

January was a very fun month, which is not something I often say about January. We've had a pleasantly snowy winter, one that is beautifully white but doesn't annoyingly trap us at home. I have fallen in love with winter this year, largely due to the lovely snow, the fact that I finally bought snow pants and I'm not cold and wet when we're in the snow, and because my darling 3 year old is a super playmate!! February has continued to be as enjoyable. We've settled into a great routine of visiting the Children's Museum weekly, playing outside in the snow, going to preschool and church group, and having various playdates. Spring doesn't seem too far away now!

I do love taking snow pictures, so forgive me for how many I post!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful photos with all the snow - i especially love the way you cropped the last one. We think of you guys often...hope you're doing well.

Katie said...

I always love seeing new posts on your blog! I love snow pictures, too. There's something about little kids all bundled up, rosy cheeks, and sparkling eyes. Looks like Quinn had a blast out there with his daddy! That being said, thank goodness March is upon us and hopefully the Spring thaw will begin soon...I'm ready!!!!

Lisa said...

Hello, Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Be Well :)

Corbin and Quincy said...

the children's museum every week! that is Corbin's favorite place, we can't even say the name or it is like we have written in blood that we are going...we miss you

ieph's blog said...

so sweet... nice picture ^-^

you khow, I live in a tropical. n I never meet "the snow"...
my dream is I wanna look, catch n taste it....
I hope I can.

nice family.. (Lanjutkan)

ieph's blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.