Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Johnny and Nikki's Wedding

We spent the last 2 weeks of March in Florida for Andy's brother Johnny's wedding to Nikki. Andy was the best man, I was a bridesmaid, and Quinn was the "ring bear", as he called it. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more beautiful, both in weather and setting. We stayed more than a week after the wedding to enjoy time with all the family who was down in Florida for the wedding and were able to spend lots of time at the beach and in the pool. It was an incredible trip, full of memory-making moments. I have million, trillion pictures, but I'll just post some now and possibly more later. :)
Quinn and Haven, the flower girl, Nikki's niece. Quinn informed me that Haven is now his wife, since they walked down the aisle together. :)
Aren't they so adorable?!
This picture was not staged! The two saw their aunt and uncle out on the dance floor and decided to join them. So precious!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carrie said...

great pictures! you look hot in that dress sam!! you go! :)

Lindsey said...

I completely agree with Carrie; you look amazing! I love the picture of your little ring bear! :)

Abby said...

Those pictures are too precious for words! I love the dress you got to wear, too--Kudos to Nikki for picking a great bridesmaid dress!

SUARA KINARI TV said...

it,, veryy good men