Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Pics

Here are couple more fun recent pics.
This first one is a pumpkin hat made by Quinn's Grandma Mary. She makes all kinds of wonderful things and sells them (with many other clothing and gift items) at the new, beautiful store she just opened in Lakeville, Indiana. If you are ever going north on US 31, stop in Lakeville (just outside of South Bend) and visit A Mary Heart. She has everything from stylish women's clothing to handmade baby items.
I love this next pic of Q because it shows how blue his eyes are. People always comment on his eyes. That's the first most common comment, followed by, "Where'd he get his blonde hair?!"
In this next pic, my sweet, joyful darling is laughing at a Baby Einstein dvd. He doesn't watch it often (it's just for very crabbypants moments), but he sure gets a kick out of it when he does!
And finally, our recent 9 1/2 month pictures captured his current signature face--the OOH! face--which is usually accompanied by the ooh sound and is so sweet. I feel like I'm just so impressive to him when he oohs and aahs at the little things I do, like turn on the water in the sink or blow bubbles. : )

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love the pumpkin hat. I want ot see the rest of Quinn's pictures - you forgot to show them to me today.