Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lots of new stuff!

I haven't really been taking a lot of pictures lately because we have had a ridiculously fun amount of new things going on lately and have been very busy. In the past 2 weeks, Quinn has
started clapping with 2 hands, waving bye-bye, pulling to stand on EVERYTHING (and often bonking his head a lot too), moving from toy to toy while standing, drinking from a sippy cup (I forgot to try it much until we had his 9 mo. appointment), and he's gotten his 2 front teeth (bringing the teeth total to 4). Plus, he's a little monkey-see, monkey-do imitating tons of sounds and facial expressions. He is SOOO much fun to be around, and I never know what to expect from him day to day. Last week, he and I both discovered how many things he could all of a sudden reach while he stood in his crib after waking up from naps, leading to a nursery rearrangement that evening. Today, while I was talking to my sister, he decided to climb up the stairs to reach me. Even though that means more monitoring for me, I was also excited because as with the aforementioned accomplishments, that is a sticker for his sticker calendar, and we've rarely gone a day without a sticker in the last few weeks!
So, here are a few recent pictures just to have some new things to look at.


Can you really look at this picture without laughing? This is Quinn entering his newest toy, which is this season of garage sale-ing's pinnacle for me. I have wanted this toy, the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Home, for probably 3 months now and planned on it being a birthday present since I had never seen it in a garage sale. It is a $65 toy, but it gets rave reviews from lots of people and definitely can last for years. Well, last week I found it for $5. That's all. I told Andy I can now rest until the sales begin again in the spring. Seriously, this is the coolest toy. Just look at Quinn's face! He loves it. ( :

Quinn makes the most hilarious faces. At first, I thought it was common to make as many as he does, but people comment on it so often, apparently it isn't. His OH! face is a real crowd pleaser.
I love love love that he sleeps like this quite frequently. Is there anything much cuter?!
Here are the baby cousins in their matching Old Navy outfits. We didn't know they each had these outfits. Fiona is getting soooo close to crawling, and it will be a blast to watch them tear around the house together.

3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I can't believe you got your toy you've been wanting! What a find! Sounds like Quinn is really busy. :) Glad you to see your new pictures too!

Christina said...

So when do I get to see all these new tricks? and When do I get to see his fabulous mommy?

Lindsey said...

What an absolutely adorable face! I've thoroughly enjoyed catching up on Quinn's life through your blog!