Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Outdoor Pics

I haven't posted for awhile, but that's just because we've been keeping pretty busy. I'm also not taking as many pictures because I really want a new camera and am always so frustrated by how poorly indoor pictures turn out on the camera we have. Hopefully soon we'll be getting the same camera these pics of Quinn and me were taken on by my mom.
Last weekend Quinn got to see his Uncle Johnny and Grandma and Poppa. It was so fun spending lots of playing time with Uncle Johnny, who came from Florida to go to the Colts vs. Tampa Bay game with Andy. The leaves are just starting to turn on the tree line in our backyard, so we took some pictures with the beautiful backdrop.


There is no better feeling in the world than holding your baby in your arms.

Three handsome Albert boys in their Colts gear!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love it -- so true about there being nothing better than holding your baby in your arms. I can't wait to see you wed.