Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy One Year, Blog!

After checking my friend Christina's blog, I was reminded that I have been keeping this blog for a year now! Just like Christina (who is the Andrews family link on our list), I have to say I'm really proud of myself for that! This blog has become so much more than I expected. I started thinking it would be a fun way to keep mostly just our family members up to date with us. Now, so many more people than I would ever have thought would be interested in us check this blog frequently. That makes us feel so loved, and it really motivates me to keep this updated. So, all of you who read this, thank you for keeping up with our little family and sharing our joy! Keeping checking back with us!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: