Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's been another two weeks since I posted, and according to other blogs I've read, I think we're in the same pattern as everyone else, not doing too much, just trying to stay warm! I really can't believe January is almost over, and it actually hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to find stuff to do. We have lots and lots of play dates, since going to other people's houses or having people over is much easier than bundling up to run errands. Since we haven't been doing much, I haven't taken a lot of pictures. I did, however, finally figure out how to post a picture collage (thanks, Heidi!), so here is one made mostly of funny Quinn faces. The two normal pictures are of our visit to South Bend and are Q with Aunt Amy and Q with his second-cousin Ethan.

Oh, and for a word update, at last count we are over 25 words. He learns at least one new word a day. My current favorites are Cheerio (chEEoh!), yucky (ah-kee), and baby, which he says every time he sees a picture of baby, including one of himself (so he sees lots of them all over the house). He loves to talk and read books, and it is so precious because when we're in the car, I hand him books to look through, and he "reads" them to me by calling out anything he sees that he knows the word for. AND, he has taken a couple unsupported steps every day, so I think we're getting close to walking! Whether it's cold outside or not, life is warm and exciting inside our household. : )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina said...

25 words!!! Go Quinn G0 - you are making your mommy proud (since she is the word master). Love ya Quinn.

MP said...

i love the ahh faces. they are too cute. good for him to be saying so many words!! You must be a great teacher!! :)