Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bye Bye, Mullet!


See, I told you I'd have more interesting things to post about this weekend! ( ; Today we decided the mullet just had to go. I realized I was choosing Quinn's clothing to minimize the mullet, and that meant things had gone too far. So, we went to Andy's hairdresser at Big League Barbers, and Quinn did wonderfully! He watched t.v. and looked at all the sports stuff. We only cut the back and sides, and honestly, it looks like it did when he was 10 months old. I was so dreading "the big boy" look, but it really just looks more little baby again. Still, it was a big milestone, and as my sticker calendar shows, there just aren't too many baby milestones left, so this was important.
Posted by Picasa

And here's the dancing video. These aren't his finest moves because it was right before nap time, but I thought I'd just take it while I thought of it. My dream is for Quinn to be on my favorite summer reality contest, "So You Think You Can Dance" someday. Just kidding (kind of). (:

5 comments:

Jackie said...

How adorable...he's quite the little dancer!!

Christina said...

Cute little dancer. Ella got her first real hair cut on Saturday - I iwll be posting soon about that. Got to love the kids who grow mullets.

Lindsey said...

I know it's got to be hard to give in to the first haircut...but I don't think he could look much cuter! His dance moves are adorable!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

There comes a time in every man's life when he must say goodbye to the mullet... hopefully forever! He is gonna be cutting the rug in no time.

The Moser Fam... said...

He is so cute! Did they give you some of his hair for his baby book? :) Ben got a certificate with a lock of hair. Kind of weird, but it's tucked safely away in his baby book! He is such a good little dancer and he's got rhythm already! Thank for posting the video! :)