Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cousin Pics

I've been slacking on blogging lately. I think that's one of the joys of summer--everything routine eventually flies out the window, even if just for a few weeks. I haven't even been taking many pictures, but I do have some that I meant to post awhile ago.

We were so happy to have the Klawitters, Quinn's second cousins, come and stay a night with us a couple weeks ago. He had soooo much fun with them and talks about them almost every morning when he sees their picture in the kitchen.

Kamryn and Quinn above, Austin and Quinn below. I didn't catch a pic with Addie, but at the end of June I posted a really cute picture of all of them together.
And here are some pictures with Quinn and his "twin"cousin, Fiona. They are only six weeks apart, and they LOVE each other. It is so cute to see them play together more and more. Quinn calls Fiona "Mina", which is an improvement over "Wee-wee", his name for her a couple weeks ago (stemming from her nickname Fifi).
The picture above was not posed. They both found their way onto the chair to look at books.
Now, if we could only catch one with both of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: