Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Year-and-a-half Pics








Our friend Justin, the one who took the black and white pics I posted a few days ago, came over to take more pictures the other day. I was so happy with how the pictures captured who Quinn is right now, and I can't imagine going to a studio could have ever done that. I love how we're in our own backyard too. (By the way, if anyone who lives around here is interested, Justin is up for starting to do this as a little side business. )


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe that Quinn is a year and a half! My how time flies! I love his little blue eyes and blonde, blonde hair!

Katie said...

Those awe awesome! I love the one that shows all his little blonde hair sticking up. =o) And the family shots are great. He really captured his little personality. I love outdoor pics. We had Holden's done recently and were really pleased. They are just so much more "real."

Courtney said...

what a cutie! I especially loved the B&W pic...excellent! so i need some help on posting videos...whenever i try to do it, it keeps saying it's loading, but i'll leave it up for hours, and nothing! any pointers...please?!?!?!

Christina said...

I love the pictures

The Moser Fam... said...

what a precious little guy and GREAT family picture too! we have that same pose for a family picture when Ben turned 1 year old...you guys look great!

Abby said...

Beautiful pics, Sam! Your family pics are great and of course, they're all adorable of Quinn :) Where does he get that blond hair??