Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow Smiles

We finally got some snow this morning! How perfect for it to come on a Saturday, so we could all go out and play in it, and I could get help from Andy to take some pictures! Some of these will be on our Christmas card, but I'm a long ways away from doing cards yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and post these anyway. I know several are quite similar to each other, but I think Quinn's smile is contagious, so hopefully this brightens your day. As I've said about many other things, having a toddler sure makes snow a lot more fun than it used to be. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

He is soooo adorable!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Cute little guy... but aren't you worried about having him out in the cold snowy weather... wearing such a terrible hat... haha. Looks like he is loving the snow. I love that he said "I want to go potty on the potty" - that is cute. Good luck potty training. Merry Christmas to you guys!