Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quinn and Friends

I am very blessed to have several friends in the area with babies near Quinn's age, so I love snapping pictures of Quinn with them. We also have been able to visit with some friends and family recently to meet their adorable little ones, so I thought I'd post these pictures and see if my blog can handle all this cuteness in one posting!!


This is Quinn with Clare Essenburg, daughter of our good friends Ben and Erin, who live in St. Louis. These two are only a couple of weeks apart and were super cute together. Please note that Quinn immediately put his arm around her with no help from us. (Check out his very proud-of-himself face!) I think I'm going to be in trouble with my little ladies' man down the road. This is Quinn with Carter Mertens, who is almost 3 months older than Q and is the son of my good friend Tammy from Bible study. Sadly, the Mertens are moving to Milwaukee, but we'll be able to visit them when we're up there visiting my extended family.
Quinn just met Ethan, son of Andy's cousin Kevin and his wife Melinda, today! Ethan turned 2 in May and was soooo sweet to Quinn, who just thought Ethan was the coolest thing in the world. I wish I could have captured Rees's adorable smile in this picture. Rees is 4 months younger than Quinn and is the son of my friend Heather from school. He has a smile that lights up the room!

Here are the bestest of buds, Will and Quinn. I took Q to Will's house so Will's grandma and aunt could babysit with Nan and I did Dinner by Design. What do you know but they were both dressed in striped baby Gap onesies! Of course, we had to take a picture.

And here are the sweetest set of baby cousins this side of the Mississippi: Quinn and Fiona. As they both learn to do more and more, they are interacting and enjoying each other's company more. Fiona is the calm and still to Quinn's non-stop movement and energy. I think they'll balance each other out very well (and don't forget the world's best big cousin Carys!).

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

Clare loved playing her her new friend, Quinn. I love the arm around her. Looking forward to seeing you guys for a longer time in a couple of weeks! Baby friend pictures are so cute! :)