Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Funny kid

I can't say enough how much joy Quinn brings to Andy and me. He has such a great personality, and he cracks us up with all his funny faces and things he does. Here is a sampling of some moments I've caught recently.

Today Quinn was super tired but didn't feel like falling asleep. He cried for several minutes when I put him down for his nap. Once he got quiet, I gave him a few more minutes then went in to check on him. What I found was him asleep in the sitting up position, resting his head on the bumper!! It was absolutely hilarious! I took some pictures and then gently moved him into a more comfortable position.

The following four pictures are of Quinn's new "OOH!" face. He does it whenever something is new, startling, interesting, loud, etc. , which means he makes this face quite often. It never fails to crack us up.





And this one is a great one too. Quinn continues to be my little piggy, barely noticing the difference between any foods we've ever given him. The one thing that he'll make a face at is cold food from the refrigerator. He'll make this face on the first couple bites, and then he'll be fine. (The spots on his face in a couple of these pics are from the roseola he had this week. He looked like he had chicken pox! It didn't bother him, but it sure looked bad.)

1 comment:

Christina said...

So cute Sam, He is getting so bag so fast. I remember Ella had Roseola last year at Thanksgiving. It was the only time she really had a huge fever. Glad he past that. I love the Ooh face. He is such a cutie.