Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quinn and Oliver

Quinn loves Oliver. He loves to look at him, pet his fur, and watch him play with toys. Oliver, well, he loves Quinn but in his own way. If I go in the nursery, Oliver goes in the nursery. If I'm in the nursery nursing Quinn, Oliver always, no matter where he was in the house, comes and "guards" us by sitting next to the chair or in the doorway. If the door is closed, he sits patiently outside the door until I come out. Oliver isn't so sure about Quinn up close, though, and is learning to stay out of arm's reach. I think they'll be the best of friends someday, and I'm really happy with how easily Oliver handled having a baby around.
Here are some cute pics I snapped the other day when Oliver was feeling particularly generous in allowing Quinn some petting time:

AHHH!! Doggy!
Quinn is grabbing Oliver's harness, not his fur, even though it looks like he's pinching Oliver.
What a patient puppy!

No comments: