Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jersey Boy (and our first video post!)

This was a week of big football games: the Colts' opening game and the next Notre Dame game. I really struggle to care about those things, but I do have fun dressing Quinn to coordinate with the games! Thanks to the McCans, we have an adorable Manning jersey onesie to take us through the Colts season. We also have an awesome #10 ND jersey (Brady Quinn's number) for the Irish games. If I would've remembered we had that jersey, Quinn could have debuted it last week at the tailgate. Oh well!

The real Peyton Manning isn't close to this cute!
Hey Daddy! If I bite your finger, will you get off the phone?!!


What did you think of that play, Daddy? Is our team doing well?


Woo-hoo! The Irish scored a touchdown (which is one more than they score last week!).


And here's a flashback to the last time Q and A watched a ND game together. My, how he's grown! (Q, that is.)


And, we'll see how this turns out. It's okay footage of Quinn playing and crawling, which he started doing in full force this week. In fact, tonight at church he was with the crawlers in the nursery! He's already gone up a grade! I can't stand to hear myself on video because I always talk in such a high voice, so my apologies. You'll also see two new tricks we're working on, which are Q raising his arms to "SOO big!" when we ask, "How big is Quinn?" and getting him to clap (which he can do but doesn't while I'm filming). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

Sam, I'm so proud of you for getting a video on there...you'll have to tell me how to do that. :)Congrats Quinn on crawling too! So fun. I can't believe how fast the time goes and how quickly our little babies are growing up!