Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Illinois Weekend

First of all, I want to send a special message to a dedicated reader of this blog. My sister Carolyn's best friend reads this, which I just think is so neat, and she's getting married this weekend! Kari, congratulations on your wedding!! I hope everything goes beautifully and you and Grant have just the wedding you've always dreamed of. : )

This past weekend, we went home to Illinois to visit my parents. It was so great to be home, and my parents were very entertained by all of Quinn's new tricks.
These first 3 pictures are of Quinn admiring his "girlfriend", the baby on the back of the rice cereal box. Andy and I have named her Gerbie, after Gerber baby. Quinn loves her. He loves to look at her, and as you can see in the third picture, he even gives her kisses. I think it's so cute, which of course is because she's not real. Thirteen years from now, I might not think it's so cute if Quinn is kissing girls! ( ; There she is, the beautiful Gerbie.
It was gorgeous weather, so Quinn enjoyed some time with Poppa, Daddy, and Oliver while my mom and I went shopping. And Quinn had a good time just cuddling with Grandma for awhile too!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I miss you. Glad you had such a good time at home. Quinn is adorable as always.