Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cute pics

These two are "artistic" pics I took the other day over at my sister's house. I'm trying to capture pictures of all Quinn's baby parts: hands, ears, feet, etc. My squirmy-wormy is making it a long process, but I really liked these shots.
I just had to post these pics from this afternoon. I love this outfit on Quinn, so I took him outside to take some pictures. Obviously, he's been outside tons of times before, but today the grass completely captivated him, and I could hardly get him to look up! I think these pictures are just darling because they show his little mind processing what grass is.



Check out the sun glinting in his fuzzy hair! And no, I didn't let him eat the grass. : )
This next picture makes me smile. Here my two little guys are waving goodbye to Daddy. The door is covered in little handprints, the upper ones from my niece Carys and the lower ones from Quinn.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I LOVE the black and white photos. I also love the picture of him watching Andy leave -- that is so cute. If he is anything like mine - he will do that every day.