Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Boy, Merry Christmas

Whew! What a Christmas! It was busy, it went fast, but it was wonderful! I have just a few minutes to post some pics, but I will have more to post later. I thought I'd begin by posting all smiley pics of Quinn. The number one comment people make about him is a what a happy baby he is. These pictures prove it! He has started really hamming it up whenever a camera comes out, which is a wonderful phase I'm sure won't last long. The following pictures come from our South Bend Christmas and Christmas Day.
This is my new all-time favorite pic of Quinn.

Quinn with Aunt Carolyn
Poppa Schley and Q on Christmas morning
Q and his second-cousin Austin
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Quinn is adorable; it looks like he has some teeth coming in. I'm sure that is a fun and trying part of parenthood. Happy New Year!