Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Today I made a happy discovery: Quinn is no longer a hat hater! This was a wonderful thing to learn since today it only got as warm as 31 degrees. I've been really fretting about how I was going to properly keep his head warm since he only would allow a hood, and not all of his clothing is hooded. Luckily I bought this adorable puppy hat on clearance when he was only 5 weeks old, so I pulled it out of his closet today. It has matching mitten paws, but I won't press my luck.
So what does a Mommy do on a cold day? She takes her baby to a warm sun spot to get dressed and takes pictures of his sweet face!
I thought this was a cute perspective of Quinn trying to get Oliver to play with him (that's a doggy squeak toy). I just know they will be the best of buds someday, but right now, Oliver only sees Quinn as useful for table scraps under the high chair, and Quinn sees Oliver as the object of a word he knows really well!

2 comments:

The Laidig's said...

Hi Sam and Dirt~ I came across your blog through the Essenburg's blog page. I just wanted to say HI and that your little Quinn is just adorable. He looks a lot like my little boy...blonde hair and big blue eyes. How handsome!!! Anyways, I just wanted to leave you a quick note and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your little guy because time flies by...our little Mikayli is 3 1/2 (going on 23!!!) already and it seems just like yesterday that she was born.
Have a Blessed Holiday Season~~~
Joel and Kendra Laidig

the deKorne family said...

He is precious!! I can't get over what a handsome little boy he is. :)