Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Enjoying the ONE nice day

It seems like a distant memory already, but a week ago it was nice enough to be outside for a couple of hours. . . Two days later, we had an ice storm. That, of course, is weather in Indiana in the spring. The beautiful Sunday definitely whet our appetites for the spring weather I'm confident will return soon. As a relatively new mommy, I was also introduced to all the possibilities of playing outside, now that my little guy can walk! It was soooo fun to let Quinn just walk around the driveway. I had to dig out his only pair of hard-soled shoes and put them on him for the first time, since I hadn't even gone shoe shopping since he started walking. He thought they were a little weird at first but quickly adjusted and was on the move again. I loved the sound of his shoes clomping on the cement. It made me happy to hear because I already miss the slap-slap sound of his hands on the floor when he was crawling. : )

He loves his car!
Checking out his new shoes
Walking outside!
Besides walking, another new fun activity is brushing his teeth. I know, I know, I should have started doing this with his first tooth (whatever! (; ), but he still only has 7 teeth, so I'm not too far behind. A couple of weeks ago I finally bought him a toothbrush, and it's a new addiction. I literally have to keep it out of sight or he will want it and will insist on carrying it around for a loooooong time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: