Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had a fun weekend with my parents, sisters, and family. We always celebrate March birthdays around this time of the year. I didn't get too many pictures, but I have a few to share.

This one is actually from the other day when it was cool but warm enough to go for a short walk. I love how chilled out Quinn gets in the stroller. His new thing this spring is he likes to hold Oliver's leash while we walk. Surprisingly, Oliver doesn't seem to notice or care.
This collage is of pics of the cousins playing in the new ball pit I bought Quinn. I rarely buy toys in the stores because I find an incredible amount of joy and satisfaction in hunting down great deals at garage sales, but I actually got a good deal on a few fun toys at Toys R Us last week. So far, the ball pit has been a big hit with all the kids who have tested it out!

If you know Andy at all, you know how HUGE March Madness is our home. With great delight, Andy introduced Quinn to the yearly thrill of filling in his tournament bracket sign on Selection Sunday.
And this is a cute pic of Andy and Quinn, with Quinn wearing his adorable helmet hat. (Andy's black eye is from another basketball injury, the second black eye in the last few months.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

I, too, LOVE to find a good garage sale steal! One year for Christmas my husband's side of the family did a Garage Sale Christmas--we spent $5-10/person and had to get everything at garage sales. It was amazing what fun--and GOOD--stuff we all ended up finding!