Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sign of things to come

So, I've always hoped the driving age will be raised to at least 17 with LOTS of restrictions by the time my kids can drive . . . here's why. Quinn's Papa Bruce delivered this adorable Step 2 car, a hand-me-down from Andy's cousins, this weekend. Q LOVES his "beep-beep", as he calls it, and we were cracking up at his crazy driving.
Seriously, can't you just see him as a teenager, yelling, "What's up?!" and honking his horn at the ladies?! Yikes! We're totally going to be in for it! :)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Sam,
When you get a chance, I'd love to talk to you about the blog. Give me a call. Thanks! :) Clare loves her car too...looks like Quinn is having so much fun.

Pat Schley said...

Drinking and driving!!!! You really ARE in for it!!!
You're going to want to print these and keep them handy to show his dates, too!
Love you!

MP said...

This is too cute..his facial expressions are just too funny!!

Abby said...

Hi Sam! This is Abby Spoelman...I found your blog through several others (Megan and Heidi's, I think). Quinn is just adorable! Love the pics of him in his car--too fun!