Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

More pics

We had so much fun going to the Children's Museum with my sister Emily and niece Fiona. We've been trying to go for months, but things kept coming up. We made it there this past week and left right when the ice storm hit! Quinn LOVED it, and I can't wait to go again. Here my little farmer boy "planted" flowers in a wooden box. I was really impressed how well he got them in the little holes!

What baby doesn't love a super fun ball?
Quinn has discovered how fun it is to sit in his Quinn chair and look at books. It makes his English-teacher mommy very happy to see how much he loves reading! And I just loved the silhouette of my two little guys checking out the view from the upstairs window.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Quinn is going to be a reader--just like his mom!