Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Other indoor activities include . . .
Bowling. This is one of Quinn's favorite things to do. He loves setting up the pins (we have two different sets of pins, so he can set up a ton at a time), and then he bowls over and over. It's so cute!
He's really gotten into coloring now. What I love is how he'll scribble and then tell me what it is. Of course, it all looks the same to me, but it's really cute to see how his brain works.
My personal favorite new activity is Play-Doh. I LOVED Play-Doh as a kid, so I love playing it now. Making "noodles" and then cutting them into little pieces is what we do a lot. :)
And when all else gets boring, tearing apart your room and reading is always fun too, right? Quinn loves reading in his room by himself, and it cracks me up how he always wants to remove the cushion on his chair first. I had to take a picture of how he knocked over the ottoman and fan and removed the cushion and almost a whole shelf of books before settling in. :)Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

John Wisneski said...

Indoor bowling cracks me up! I also think the kitchen pic is great, because it shows him cooking burgers, like quite the outdoor barbecue master! Happy Thanksgiving Alberts!

Katie said...

I am cracking up at how cute he is in that picture where is so intently coloring with his little cowlick sticking straight up! We too have found a love for Play-Do! It's funny that you mentioned giving yourself (oops, I mean Quinn) an early Christmas gift because I have been SOO tempted to do this! I think of the new things waiting for him to be entertained with and I just can't wait! Quinn is such a cutie.

Ben and Erin said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy. :) That's good, especially this time of year with the cold weather! :( The kitchen looks awesome. I'm sure Quinn loves it! Happy Thanksgiving Alberts!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Hey guys. Quinn is quite the accomplished almost 2 year old. I love how he has to set up the room before he will sit down to read. The kitchen is nice too! Happy thanksgiving.

Bruce said...

Quinn is going to be quite the cook/chef.. A true Albert with a passion for food. Of course he gets the creative genes from his Mothers side... Enjoy this Holiday Season with Friends and loved ones...