Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


I'm posting now because I won't be able to on Sunday. Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband! Quinn and I are very blessed to have such a fantastic Daddy in our lives. He works so hard to make it possible for me to stay home with my little guy, and that is a gift beyond measure. He is always ready to be goofy and play with Quinn, and I love watching them invent new games together. It is a very cool thing to see the guy I've known and loved since I was 18 be such an awesome father to our child.

I have a million pictures and a million things I could say, but I'll leave it with this collage and a simple I love you, honey! Happy Father's Day.


And Happy Father's Day to our dads too!! We love you both so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: