Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring


I feel like it's been raining for days. It hasn't, actually, but we haven't had truly blue skies and bright sunshine for probably almost a week now. And today it rained. All. Day. At least I got some pictures that I thought turned out really well. Quinn grew out of the boots that matched his raincoat, but I think he looks delightfully 2 years old in his mismatched ensemble. :) (If you click on the above picture, it looks even cuter.)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sooo cute!! Love the dandelion in his hand. I feel your pain; we've had the same crummy weather here since I got out of school. It is either rainy, cloudy, cool, or a combination of the three for at least part of every day. Where is summer?? Quinn's mismatched ensemble looks adorable on him. At least he got to splash in some puddles!