Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer

Quinn gives summer . . .
Two thumbs up!!
I haven't been blogging because I haven't been taking many pictures. I have a great camera, but it's also bulky and not waterproof, so these days, I don't lug it around as often as I should. And when I do take pics, it takes me days or weeks sometimes to download them. So, here's a quick rundown of what we've been doing.

We give our cup o' grass a haircut (a cute project courtesy of the moms' group I go to during the school year).


We hang out with the cousins and share food.

We get to see Quinn's lovely aunts, Amy above, and Carolyn, below, teaching Quinn lacrosse.
We hang out with our friends, being silly. Here Q is fishing with his best bud Will.
And, among other things, we pretend to be Handy Manny,
or a pirate. (Not pictured, the million times a day Quinn pretends to be Tiger Woods, golfing all over the yard.)
So, it's been a good summer so far. I'm looking forward to a little more sunshine, so we can start going to the pool or spray parks more often, but nothing beats the lazy, crazy days of summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures! Holden loves Hanny Manny, too. The cup o' grass is a fun idea. Glad you're enjoying your summer! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Glad to see a new post! Adorable Quinn pictures, as always. He looks a lot like you in the second picture. You guys look like you are having a fun summer, so far! :)