Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

1st Fireworks

Tonight Quinn saw his first fireworks show. He was extra excited because we went downtown last night and were there until 10:15 just to have the show finally postponed due to fog and rain. So, it was a first for Andy and me too because I've never gone to a 5th of July fireworks show before! Q loved the show and wasn't at all afraid of the noise. I loved the comments he made, such as after seeing green fireworks, "Oh, those looked just like jalapenos!". Hmmm. Yes, I guess they did, random boy! :) It was a fun first!!


Daddy and Quinn waiting for the show to start. Quinn was in his jammies so we could put him straight to bed when we got home.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, he is more adorable than ever!!! What a treat to get to watch a fireworks show downtown!

Katie said...

Oh hilarious! I love his jalepenos comment! He is so smart. :) Glad you had a fun 5th of July! It rained here on the 4th, too. We still saw fireworks from our van. I need to post pictures...so behind.

The Moser Fam... said...

I'm glad he loved the fireworks. Ben is still not overly fond of loud noises. I love the jalepenos comment...that is adorable! :)