Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

This picture just captures my goofy guy. He desperately wanted goggles, so of course as soon as we got home from the store with them, he had to put them on. Then he walked all over the yard exclaiming how blue everything was: "Mama, this mulch is blue! That tree is blue!" So cute and so oblivious to how funny he looked! :)
And here he is a few minutes later, when he decided to complete his ensemble with a swimming vest and get into an empty pool, fully clothed. Why not? :)


I just loved this classic little kid pose.

It was so exciting when my very good friend Kristy came to visit. She and I have been friends since before our freshman year of college, and it meant so much to me to have her finally meet my Quinn. He, of course, loved her and treated her 100% as an aunt of his by the time she left.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: