Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Backyard Pics

For awhile now I've been feeling badly that it's been well over a year since I had professional pictures taken of Quinn. The problem is, I knew studio photos probably wouldn't capture who he is right now very well. So today after church, I took Quinn out to our backyard, and with Andy's help to make him smile, I got these pictures. I'm very happy with how they turned out and can now let go of my guilty feelings! :) Oh, and that's a seahorse tattoo on Q's arm. We're rarely without a tattoo somewhere these days. :)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie said...

Those are beautiful, Sam! You did a great job! I love that blue on him with his eyes. I feel the same way about studio pictures for Holden right now.

the deKorne family said...

Wow!!! Those are amazing! Can I hire you? :) He is SO good looking...seriously handsome little boy!

The Moser Fam... said...

Beautiful little boy with gorgeous eyes! :) Great job on the pics!

Lindsey said...

Sam, I love these pictures...he looks adorable! Those baby blues look great with his shirt!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! You can definitely use those as professional (perfect backdrop)!!!!! Awesome job, Sam!

punkinmama said...

Love these pictures! How much would you charge for a photo shoot with Sam? :)