Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Beach pics

I love beach pictures. There's just something about the lighting and water that makes them all seem more special. Maybe it's because I love Quinn's chubby belly in his swimsuit. Or maybe it's just because it's so wonderful to be near the ocean since we live so far away from it! We were able to go to the beach twice. I wasn't sure how it would be, since our last beach experience was right before Quinn started walking. He loved it, though, and we had so much fun watching him enjoy the waves and sand. We didn't stay right on Hilton Head Island, but we really liked the island and hope to go back again sometime soon to explore it more.
Oh, and I'm just going to post a bunch of collages because it's so much easier and quicker to write captions under a bunch of pictures. Every time I sit down to post, I want to be more clever and creative, but it doesn't happen. Throughout the day, I'll think of things to say, and then they all leave me when the moment to write comes. You'd think more of a former English teacher, wouldn't you? (: I love my friend Heidi's blog (see DeKorne family link). I aspire to be as refreshingly witty as she is. (:
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

You'd think I just sit out in the internet world waiting for people to post things so I can be the first to comment...seriously though, great pictures! You may aspire to be more witty, but I aspire to have your body (and I mean that in the most appropriate way possible!). Problem though...I'd have to grow another 4 inches probably....among other things..ha! You look great! I love how cute Quinn is in his little beach clothes (protected from the sun!). Looks like you guys had a great time! I need a beach vacation!

the deKorne family said...

Wow I am so flattered..I agree with Ali on the body. You can take my (lacking) wit and I will take being skinny any day!! Do you miss Ellen?? I hate the summer! :)

the deKorne family said...

Let me re-phrase that: I LOVE the summer, especially now that I live in the north! BUT, I miss Ellen. That's all. :)