Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

We're back!

We're back from our vacation to Hilton Head. This is the only family picture we got, which I obviously took myself. Even though we were on vacation with our wonderful friends, the Kepplers, we still didn't get a picture of all three of us together. Try as I might, I seem to always get back from trips or events and realize what pictures I didn't get. Oh well! It was a great trip, and I learned a lot about how different a "vacation" is with a toddler. The relaxing part that used to go along with a vacation is certainly not there; I think I didn't really relax until we got back home! But, the fun part definitely was there, and I'll post pictures of it in the next few days.


2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Even if it's the only family picture, it's still REALLY cute! Love it! Glad you enjoyed your trip. Love all of the pictures of Andy and Quinn too. Such a cute relationship they have. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Katie said...

Hi Samantha,
Or "Sammy" as I used to call you! I don't know if you'll remember me but my maiden name was Katie Bourke (now Hobson) and we went to Grace church together as kids. We have pictures of you at various bday parties of mine as a child as well as some from Sunday School. I recently reconnected with Ali Moser through blogging. When I was checking out some of her blogging friends I recognized you immediately! You haven't changed a bit! Your little boy is adorable and very close in age to mine. Just wanted to say hi, feel free to check out my blog if you get a chance. Love the beach shot with the feet, how cute!